Mastering System Center Advanced Operations Manager 2016
Mastering System Center Advanced Operations Manager 2016, 3 dagar
Learn how to implement multi layered Service Monitoring using SCOM
This three day course is created and run by Kåre Rude Andersen, MCT and active member of the System Center Alliance Team.
It´s intended for Enterprise Systems Engineers, Administrators, System Integrators and Management Pack Developers who need to implement Multi Layered Service Monitoring using System Center Operations Manager 2016 (SCOM).
Read through the more detailed syllabus to determine whether the course is appropriate for you, based on your current skills and technical training needs.
This training is continuously updated to cover the latest release of the product, as well to include new tools and SDK’s.
The course is taught in English.
IT-pros, Enterprise Systems Engineers, Administrators, System Integrators and Management Pack Developers
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2/2016
• Good understanding of Active Directory
• Understanding of Network communication
• Understanding of Operations Manager corresponding to Mastering Operations Manager 2012 or good working knowledge of SCOM.
Learn how to implement Multi Layered Service Monitoring using System Center Operations Manager 2016 (SCOM).
Labmanual and presentations
• Describe and understand the logical architecture of an SCOM infrastructure
• Implement, configure and Link to a Microsoft Operations Suite Dashboard (OMS)
• Configuring a distributed High Available SCOM installation
• Defining resource pools
• Integrate with Microsoft Azure and SMA
• Defining and using different tools to Create Management Packs
• Going through all Monitoring objects with real world samples, Rules, Monitors and Self Tuning Thresholds – and now with Baselining
• Articulate the functions of the components and services in the System Center suite and Working with SCOM in conjunction with other System Center products
• Deciding the best Authoring solution and using the correct type of monitoringobject
• Digging into the Data warehouse database and using the aggregated tables for reporting.
• Troubleshooting issues with SCOM components and Agent Monitoring
• Find the Performance Bottlenecks in your implementation
• Creating and using your own XML connector to communicate with external Helpdesk systems
• Using Powershell to create scripts and get information about the SCOM environment
• Monitoring your Network and Create your own Network Monitoring Management Packs.
• Using Visual Studio to create Management Packs
• Using and Automate the New Maintenance mode feature
• Fine tune your Alerts with the Tuning Wizard.
Kursen hålls av Kåre Rude-Andersen med mer än 10 års erfarenhet av utbildning inom näringslivet såväl som offentlig sektor.
Pris:22 990 kr
Levereras på samtliga orter i Sverige när och var kunden önskar.
Levereras i Stockholm